Women and Hunger:
Guided Meditations and Common Sense Discussion To Help Learn New Ways To Manage Eating and Hunger
By Karin Kratina, PhD, RD and Iris Nystrom, LCSW, Certified Hypnotherapist
Tape One: “Let’s Talk About It…”
- Explores the forces that compel women to diet and what is needed to achieve freedom with food. “Eating Awareness Exercise”
- Helps identify hunger/satiety and feelings.
- "Before You Eat” - Enhances awareness of eating and hunger/satiety.
- “After You Eat, Or Anytime” Reinforces self-esteem and attuned eating.
Each of these exercises takes 15 minutes -- you can complete them without taking away from your day. We recommend you listen to one of the exercises each day for the first 3 weeks for optimal results.
- Reinforce changes you are trying to make by challenging the way this culture expects women to look and act.
- Guidance to help you become more attuned before, during and after eating.
|Eating Well, Living Well (sold out)||$12.95|
|Women and Hunger (audiocassette)||$15.00|
Use this order form to order Woman and Hunger.