Eating Disorders Assessment and Treatment Tools
This packet contains 22 pages of camera-ready handouts (15 different handouts) designed for use by professionals to evaluate and treat eating disorders and disordered eating.
- Nutrition Assessment (4 pp) - Useful with any clientele, but addresses specific issues which highlight disordered eating--addresses food, weight and eating behaviors, highlights eating disordered symptoms, “good” and “bad” days, etc. In Word format so it can be altered to fit your needs.
- Nutrition Assessment for RD - A one page nutrition assessment form for use during the intake interview. This is a very simple form that I have found useful over the past 15 years. In Word format so that you can adjust it as needed.
- Authorization/Release Form (Informed Consent)- To obtain and release confidential information. In Word format so business name, address, etc., can be added.
- “Core Minimum” - Eating guidelines with a relaxed approach to food groups and portion sizes. A loose rendition of an exchange list meal plan.
- Meal Patterns Guide - To plan suggested meal pattern with space for two sample meals.
- Meal Options Form - To plan daily food options for meals and snacks for a week.
- Food Journals - Three food diaries highlighting the “Core Minimums.”
- Hunger/Satiety Food Journal - Advanced journal focuses on hunger/satiety.
- Personal Food Inventory - Basic food journal, helpful when client is overwhelmed, is overly obsessive about keeping records, or when evaluating nutrient intake.
- Lifestyle Diary - Basic behavior modification food journal looking at where, when, what, how much, and with whom a client is eating. Useful beginner’s diary.
- How To Use The Food Journals - A “How To” for clients using the various food journals.
- Food Acceptance / Fears Survey (4pp) - Assess clients relationship with a variety of foods.
- Nutrition Therapy Progress Note - This quick and easy form is completed with information on your session to provide the referring therapist, doctor, etc., with immediate feedback. In Word format so that you can personalize.
- Behavior Change Contract - Client agreement for accomplishing goals with weekly outline to record progress.
- Affirmative Action Contract - Expanded agreement utilizing affirmations.
- Permission To Tape - To secure permission to tape counseling session for supervision and review.
These are basic handouts, nothing fancy. But highly effective. Considering what your time is worth, a bargain at just over $1 per page!
Permission is given to reproduce all 15 camera ready forms (22 pages) for educational purposes.
|Moving Away From Diets - $40||Order|
|Moving Away From Diets Handouts - $45|
|Eating Disorder Assessm't/Treatment Tools - $30|
Moving Away from Diets is ordered directly from the publisher.
And free...download some of the handouts such as the Hunger/Satiety Food Journal for your own use, or to use with clients.